Saturday, December 22, 2007

Many people have asked me where little Abigail Fu Jin is currently residing in China. She is in Xinfeng County in southern Jiangxi Province. I am posting a map of China (below). If you click on the picture it will come up larger. The outlined Province is Jiangxi and Abigail is living near the southern tip of this province, so she is really pretty far south. Supposedly, the food there is some of the spiciest in all of China, as they like to use chili peppers in their cuisine. Mike, as you all can probably imagine, is quite excited about this fact, as he has a steel-lined stomach when it comes to spicy foods. :)



Here is a map of just Jiangxi province, so you can see just how far south Abigail's orphanage is in Xinfeng.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.