Tuesday, February 12, 2008

PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE JUST ADDED A TON OF DECEMBER AND JANUARY PICTURES TO THE OLDER POSTS (BELOW)



So today I ordered a care package from Red Thread China to be delivered to our Abigail Fu Jin. The woman, Ann, who runs the company, lives in China and is as sweet as can be. Many people have ordered care packages and Chinese culture-related merchandise from her and have been more than pleased. I will be adding her website to the list of links on the right.

Anyway, right after ordering the care package, it started to snow here. I went outside to get the mail and noticed some interesting-looking tire tracks in the snow, right in front of our driveway. I guess a few people must have made three point turns, but the tracks somehow turned into 4 PERFECT hearts. You may all think I'm nuts, but I take it as a positive sign from God that, just like that "family" of 4 hearts, soon we will have our own family of four. We love you, Abigail. Mommy, Daddy and big sister Emily will be coming to get you really soon!

No comments: